Friday 4 November 2011

Excellent Service With A Motor Vehicle Accident Case

I was referred to KCY at LAW after becoming involved in a motor vehicle accident back in 2004. The experience of first surviving the ordeal of the crash, then trying to piece back together my life afterward was overwhelming. Kathy invested a great deal of time to help me fully understand and re-create the accident scene. She discussed with me all the legalities involved in the procedure of litigation. Kathy took a real interest in learning about me as a person and what my life had been up to the point of the accident.

Ms. Chittley-Young is very well informed and very knowledgeable in motor vehicle law. I discovered her to be very professional and quick to take the correct actions. To add, Kathy Chittley-Young was quite ingenious in seeking details and finding the right professionals for my case. Her capability to be well-prepared and systematic provided me contentment in being aware  that all the best and possible avenues were used to guarantee a just end result.

It was a true pleasure to have connected with Kathy and particularly reassuring to have worked with her. I highly recommend Ms. Chittley-Young and surely would not think twice to recommend anyone to her who requires her expert services.

KCY at LAW
Suite 8
920 Brant Street
Burlington, ON
L7R 4J1
(905) 639-0999

1 comment: